- SIM Cards Online (The Company) is the authorized re-seller of SIM Cards provided by leading Telecommunication Companies (service providers) across the globe to Indians traveling abroad with travel originating from India
- The Company is not responsible for the functioning of the SIM Cards. It is simply a re-seller of these products and the responsibility of service rests with the service providers.
- The company provides SIM Cards issued by service providers on a pre-paid basis. Unless payment in full is received with the requisite documents, the company will not activate the SIM Cards sold to the customer.
- It takes the company a minimum of 3 working days to deliver the SIM Card to a customer in India.
- Once a payment is made and SIM Cards are activated, there can be no cancellations or refunds.
- Our SIM Cards are not valid for use while on a cruise. Usage during a cruise is charged maritime rates and is at the discretion of the cruise lines
- In case of any service issues with the SIM Cards provided by the company, the customer can lodge in a complaint by writing into firstname.lastname@example.org
- All decisions related to sale, service and refund will be made by the company and will be binding on the customer
- International SIM Cards sold by the company cannot be used in India.
Is using Uber on your overseas trip a good idea ?02 may 2019 Admin Admin
Travelling with ease is the New Matra! Isnt it?.... Read More